Super-Easy Keto-Friendly Fruit Dip
blueberries, strawberries, apples, grapes, pecans, walnuts, whatever makes you happy! This is a great way to get kids to scarf down fruit, or to use up fruit that’ll go bad if you don’t make it taste extra-yummy in a hurry.
- 8 oz carton of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 small carton of whipping cream
- juice of 1-2 limes
- sweetener of your choice (usually about ¼ cup to ½ cup, but adjust to your taste) I’ve used honey, coconut sugar, and plain-old sugar, and they all taste great. (As you might suspect, loads of pure sugar or honey aren’t Keto-friendly, but how friendly you want to be to Keto is totally up to you. I’m not judging.)
- In a blender, whip the cream cheese and whipping cream together until
they’re well-blended together into a thick, creamy consistency.
- Squeeze-in the juice of one lime (or two, if you want the dip to have a
tart, key-lime pie flavor).
- Blend the sweetener in a little bit at a time, checking for taste as you go, and voila! You’re done!