Butter Pecan Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 stick butter softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup plain sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups oats
- 12 oz package of butterscotch bits
- 1 small package whole pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix flour, oats, and butterscotch bits.
- Combine. (Mixture will be stiff.)
- Grease and/or cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop or tablespoon to scoop dough and drop onto the
- Press a whole pecan lightly onto the top of each cookie.
- Bake until cookie tops are light brown; about 12-15 minutes.